4DX 0.96% 51.5¢ 4dmedical limited

As far i'm concerned, the fundamentals, the financials and the...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    As far i'm concerned, the fundamentals, the financials and the prospects of the company are better than they were at $2.70p/s.

4DX is really emblematic of the saying that "the company isn't the stock price, and the stock price isn't the company". There is no way to justify that the share price sell off, and in my opinion the Speculative space is usually overtaken by retail investors. If you look at the portion of 4DX holding which is institutional/Management v Retail, retail investors far outweigh the others. Given the average retail trader isn't as well versed as a financial advisor/institutional investor any signs of a downturn will force their hands to sell.

People will overstate the negatives when the stock is down and overstate the positives when the stock is up.

I truly believe this is a 5-10 year play, but I understand it hurts to see it dropping in the portfolio - Even as a Seed investor i'm down on my money now even after being up 200%!! But i have the long term conviction.

Even on a valuation basis - If i'm not mistaken the US lung imaging/health market is valued at USD$13B
    4DX's market cap is approx USD$110M, if they are able to capitalise and and take 5/10% of the US market cap alone - with just the lung imagining technology (excluding using the technology for other areas such as heart health and blood health) that gives an idicative valuation of $650M/$1.13 which is a net 6x/10x return.

A very basic valuation but in the long run, level heads prevail.

GLTOH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $211.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.3¢ $172.7K 333.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39195 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.