IIG integrated investment group limited

research

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Guys.....I have done 5 hours now.

i am convinced this will move substanitally from the 3.3 close today.

Their grab samples were unsurpassed in terms of AU and AG returns.

They have in place a reverse circular 7 hold drill program.

This area where they will drill has already yiedeld 1 million ounces of gold at low level drilling.

I did some calcs and divided everything by 10.

If IIG even findg 100 hundred thousand ounces of gold after RC drilling to 120 metres or more in the next 2 weeks, its quite likely that they will do a lot better than my conservative below estimates.

Shoot me down by all means as I can alsways learn.

But I see...say 100 hundred ounces minimum..posssible 10 times this amount....@ $900 AUD divided by 2 for insitu production costs.

After minisg this gold, tha alone taday at half its value in terms of its production costs is worth $45 million.

My overall theory on IIG is that yeah...we will see a 3.8 - 4.2 opening on Tuesday....but we may see it crask 5 cents again.

Dont poverlook this one. I rarely say it....but I think IIG has a fair bit too run...to the tune of at lestle triple from here.

Tomorrow morning I will take a position and hold til more info...just hope i am not paying above 4 cents.

We will see in the morning. just refreshing to see a company with the goods. Yeah some are exiting..but snap them up whle you can. Eventually.....you will pay 300% more.

Well done guys....wish I got in at 4 today to ride it to 10.

The RC drilling result in jan will tell the story. A cross section is required. But I personally believe IIG will be 15 cents by then or better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.