WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-1116

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    For everyone who's waiting and waiting for the announcement, the EGM is to be held on Wednesday 20th.

If you haven't voted (proxy) already, And are not attending in person, then, if you want to vote, you have to register your votes by 10am AEST tomorrow - Monday 18th June. (I.e. in next 11 hours from time of posting).

IMO, all motions will get voted in, and WFE may probably know the results of the EGM before the announcement and before the EGM takes place anyway.

On the grounds that WFE management have a reputation and career to protect, the announcement IMO would have to be an absolute belter, especially if it comes after the EGM or after the EGM proxy voting registration deadline.

Personally, I would like to see the announcement before the proxy vote deadline (I may have attended in person when it was in Sydney). So I'd be pretty annoyed refraining from voting proxy (having not seen the announcement), or voting for the motions before the announcement, and it turns out to be a shocker.

So I don't think management would do that... it would be a bit unfair voting for something without having all information to make an informed vote... that said, no one will care about the EGM results and if they voted/didn't vote if the announcement is awesome!

Just a few rambling thoughts... I can't sleep anyway!!!

Cheers
    MSN
    Last edited by msn81: 17/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.