WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

To point out the obvious , the answers to a lot of questions...

1. 7,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3552
    To point out the obvious , the answers to a lot of questions have been right for all to see !

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    14 November 2017

50% reduction in staff salaries and director fees

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    28 November 2017

Resignation of Non-executive Chairman

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    30 November 2017

Winmar appoints new Non-executive Director and Chairman Jason Brewer

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    8 December 2017

Winmar acquires cobalt claims in Cobalt-Gowganda mine district  Canada

The Company commented: 20 March 2018
    The Company is seeking to acquire exploration and mining licenses in the Democratic Republic of Congo that are considered highly prospective for cobalt and with the capability to be advanced rapidly towards production.

WFE Chairman, Jason Brewer commented 20 March 2018
    This funding commitment allows us to move forward aggressively and pursue our strategy of securing highly prospective cobalt projects that we believe can be brought into production.

Airguide CEO, David Robinson, commented: 20 March 2018
    “We are excited to be working with WFE. Its strategy of DRC cobalt licence aggregation with a focus on near-term production is on-point with regard to the cycle and our future expectations. We are consistently approached by our Chinese network looking for high-quality cobalt assets with the ability to grow both production and reserves. We believe WFE’s strategy puts it in a very unique position.

The Conditional Placement will proceed 27 March 2018
    The Conditional Placement will proceed if shareholder approval is obtained and if the Company enters into a binding agreement to acquire exploration and /or mining licences in the Democratic Republic of Congo that are considered highly prospective for cobalt and with the capability to be advanced rapidly towards production, and on terms agreeable to both Winmar and Airguide

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    14 May 2018
    Winmar Completes Board Restructure

Everywhere you look there has been one common theme to the WFE announcements over the last 6 to 8 Months !
    Agreement to acquire exploration and /or mining licences in the Democratic Republic of Congo that are considered highly prospective for cobalt and with the capability to be advanced rapidly towards production.

I cant for the life of me figure out any other way to take this statement , its so obvious , Near Term Cobalt Production is what the team has been looking for !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.