WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-1232

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Thankyou for the support guys I really do appreciate it a tonne!

@fortune finder its a shame your post got modded for profanity as I think you hit the nail on the head. In the spec end, very few (I'd say under <1%) companies end up eventuating to anything over a 2year period and we must all keep this in the back of our mind. This however does not mean there isn't a tonne of money to make in between, millions can be made between backing a quality shell, low EV, right register/mgmt, going under recapitalisation and hinting towards a near term project acquisition in the right sector to the point of euphoria, anticipation, exponential price moves, overshooting valuations. So the issue with being a staunch critic is you do avoid companies or so called "scams" that will not make production, but you also avoid the millions to be made in between.
    Hence why I'm very aware at some horrible companies listed in the ASX, lazy management, lifestyle cash burns but don't spend any time critiquing them:
    1. My energy goes towards only my holdings and finding/discussing current or next set of winners. Spend time wisely.
    2. In the case I do say a company is trash, the moment it makes a move above the 100% threshold (assuming it can't be shorted), I've costed someone a 100% opportunity cost. Which is equivalent to critiquing a company at its very top and having it go down all the way to administration. Essentially if it makes a bag after I say a company is trash, I've taken more value away from from someone than I can possible give back on that company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tend to look at the positives, perhaps me ceasing posting here will cause everyone here to be more dilligent. Everyone (esp holders/buyers) should remain sharp and very self critical of their position, I personally try remain aware of every risk involved on a macro global scale (cobalt supply demand economics, tesla cobalt reduction, more recently today lithium battery lifecyle being increased using cobalt, sovereign risk) to a micro level, but until it eventuates I'm a happy holder. I don't concern myself with theoretical conspiracy type risks of my own until they show strong signs to come into fruition.

Nothing to do with the "bullying", I understand where the doubt is coming from and no-one should have any ill will against them regardless as I've proven presumptions wrong showing few private emails from reputable people. Default position is a heart is a soph and knows every broker going round (nothing wrong with that). I'm a client of 3 or 4 (if you count raisebook?) as disclosed previously, anyone can feel free to call any of them and ask them if I'm a soph, I'll deactivate my account if anyone can get a statement from them saying I am a soph and have access to the materials sophs do.
    The numbers speak for itself, opened HC account June 2015, blew my bank account within the year blindly following tips. Hopped on STT thread December 2015 to read my first book and learn market myself. Now 2.5years into the game. In terms of "heart" I'm likely one of few thats not a soph, the youngest, fastest to get one from opening an account, second lowest in terms of number of posts on HC (I dont feel the need to post multiple times on my holdings bring attention, most of my posts are on a quiet STT thread which is stock neutral too), nothing to do with my wealth, just to put in more work than anyone else doing this as a part time gig (I'll dump some of that work below to give an idea what goes behind my posting). So doubt is only natural, however if they saw the work I've put in there would be no doubt.
    I want to be a living example regardless of age, starting capital, where you're from, where you grew up, what you do for a living as a retailer you can do very well very fast in this game with the right work ethic and mentality.

---------------------------------------------

Research; nothing to do with WFE itself so no-one accuses me of "ramping right before in starts trading" just to do with cobalt. Everyone can feel free to use this data how they chose or once we get to see tomorrow what is acquired and come to their own conclusions from the research what the right valuation should be, if your conclusion is 1cent or 10cent it shouldn't bother anyone.

Glimpse part of my research, every single major cobalt peer on ASX. Including some Canadian companies and Katanga Mines.
    Someone asked why I haven't used NZC as an example and picked CLQ and AUZ as two key majors. NZC is at the same project stage 5 other companies. CLQ and AUZ are the most progressed and is a neck in front of the competition. If we are talking nearest to production its CLQ/AUZ so they're imo the best peers.
    Thats not to say NZC is a bad company, if I had to pick two of my favourites from list below it would be actually be NZC (low opex + ownership) and GAL.

In terms of Cobalt, some posters here post some great research on the industry and sector. One of the biggest deals done in recent times in the sector is the Voisey Bay deal with Cobalt27 and Wheaton. $690M upfront payment. If you look at terms of the deal and break it down it puts a floor price of US$61,000/tonne for cobalt. If price moves lower all three companies make a loss on this deal, clearly these guys all believe this is the worst case we will see for cobalt, but they're all bullish on price direction. Even at current prices the profit margins arent too big, so I'm willing to bet Wheaton expects a jump in price where they'll actually get something decent in return for a $390M upfront payment. Vale and Wheaton Precious Metals clearly have a better understanding on Cobalt direction than we do.
    The figures are at current cobalt price with a 20% tax rate.
    Essentially its a Billion dollar deal for the underground development of Voisey Bay 15year mine life.

Handle: "F952i"

-----------------------

Anyways looks like the tension, speculation and emotions is building here. I will stay away from it and keep my head down focused on my own strategy.
    All the best guys I hope everyone makes a tonne. And always buy and sell according to what fits YOUR strategy, lifestyle and risk.
    That'll be it from me for a couple months.

Goodluck to all, remember to respect everyone's opinions even if they are contrary to your own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.