WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Reading between the lines is what i wjll attempt to do here...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Reading between the lines is what i wjll attempt to do here after a 150 hour week of work or associated activities. Its obvious your lines are possibly restricted
    I took some notes and tgis message may look poor due to to my time constraints aplogies for that
    When i entered avz on its huge announcement of aquisitions, i was in discussion with a reliable gentlemen who sai just buy regardless of opening prices during day for this will be a ......
    So i did, a good point, but there were better points at later dates. Didnt realy matter but just bought. Hindsite was correct.
    Reading insaf POST, I WOULD SEE he is on a similar thought.
    I have watched JB for about a year but not invested into his associations until the day of airguides released info
    JB has been watched in his activities and how he networks , he builds relationships with all right down to to workers and schools, he does training of football and activities thar brings love and acceptance from those less able, and thus the bringing acceptance in the communities. jB brings relationship and trust. Coaching etc.
    Another point. Chinese and india are obvious participants in these countries. What are their terms of pay? If it is 3 months as i suspect then my own clients find that very difficult. I hold a high value on time of payments of product and suspect that is well artended to. Do these countries such as as india and china employ a vast amount of locals? Look at how many employees JB has on this and its mostly local or within SA id suspect.
    Then i would note the bags by the acres of high grade CO sitting on the ground ask why they are sitting.? Supply is dealt with in my opinion.
    I would also suspect ethical supply and process being something that JB woukd aspire to and see as a very important market factor. So this will be ticked
    Continuing on past notes
    There is plants idle for a reason, they are copper with a credit for cobalt? Copper dropped in price and there are financially stressed assets. 98% of suppy is a byproduct of copper i understand. These plants may need a injection of 500 to only 1 mill to convert the priorty to cobalt. But i guess they are finamcially stressed and open to opportunities? Remember copper prices wrnt down.
    Could we be a top 5 cobalt producer within a year or two?
    Once tbe announcement arrices and within days, coukd we see interest from other australian potentail cobalt suppliers have their shareholders join? I actually see this as quite likely so demand will apon announcement. So a retace shortly lived in my tboughts if there is any retrace? It will be a new icon in my opinion. So who is the first cobalt producer in australia?
    What if we beat expectations to processing sales? People will jump ship.
    Ml,s history as a commodities ex6oert is independently varified and knowing they take on just 2 or 3 stocks per year means they have dine quite some homework on tbis wfe.
    What if we beat expe tations @insafe ?
    Announcements are delayed. You could tbink positive or negative on tbis but there is enough info on this to draw a very possitive conclusion. AiMO
    This has been identified early and airguide has certainly seen a vreat opportunity.
    Disclosure, i hold a significant exposure only on research conducted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.