WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I’ll be the first to admit that I really have no idea how...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

I’ll be the first to admit that I really have no idea how theinner workings of the ASX or this s249d thing works and I don’t really knowenough to get involved with the speculation of the possible shenanigansin relation to the financials.

However, just thinking out loud for my own education/ benefit(hopefully I don’t get shot down too much). Apologies if something similar hasalready ben posted by others.

If I’m reading the HC posts correctly there are a few theory’sbeing posted that the current board are not going to release the financials onpurpose so we are automatically delisted rather than the books beingscrutinised and by doing so would save the board from any purported consequences.

If this is the case wouldn’t it be in everyone’s (holders) interestto call a s249d and spill the board. Install a care taker board (if such athing exists) and immediately release the financials. This way the books areopen for everyone to see and the appropriate scrutiny applied by the relevantpersons and then we should truly know if any consequences are warranted or ifeverything was in fact above board.

From what I’m reading, I’m not sure if holders still haveenough time left to call a s249d but if we do what do we have to loose bycalling it? I’ll put my shares behind it if needed. Even if there is course forsuspension wouldn’t calling a s249d be more beneficial than letting the currentboard walkaway with zero accountability?

At the end of the day I’ve fairly much resigned myself thatWFE probably won’t relist and I already expect the right down but I wouldprefer to know either way exactly what has occurred and why the current board could not/ would not release the financialsand relist.

I fully acknowledge that it was my call to buy into WFE, I fullyunderstand my investment decision was my choice, I fully understand thatdealing in the Spec market has risks and I do feel for all holders who arestuck in the same semi submersed ship. That being said wouldn’t it be betterfor all holders to actually know what went wrong and if consequences are infact warranted they are allowed to occur rather than forever speculating withoutclosure with the current board walkaway with zero accountability or traceability.

Surely we have some kind of duty of care to future investors and companies to haveany purported wrong doings by anyone involved to be on the public record ratherthan clocked in secret and speculation for ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.