WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-1526

1. 3,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    IMHO the only ones talking about a 249D is the non holders, I am sure if the top 10 were to walk into the office and point to the front door the entire board would be moved on, as has been previously pointed out JB has not fulfilled the requirements of Hammersley as per contract, its a real issue where WFE may lose it, so the loans will now be worthless if they think they have hold over our assets, so the next best thing is to move the board on and restart the defibulator, it wont take much and IMHO there is no way the lenders nor the big holders are going to just sit back idly, I keep saying wait for the next few announcements to give us guidance but some posters are getting all worked up when nothing has been announced, settle down take a few deep breaths and see what happens, according to some we only have 11 days to delisting so after 2 years it will feel like a short break, to my mind this is a hiccup and the only thing we know for sure is that cobalt is gone, thats it nothing more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.