WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-1836

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Hi insaf, exactly, a few here are saying its everyone elses fault that people bought shares, it is not, those that bought did so willingly, whether they were misled or not is up for debate, maybe JB believed in what he was doing albeit that has proven to be wrong now, you along with myself and a few others bought in because we also believed in what was being sold to us, the ASX didnt and acted accordingly, my argument to some in here is that everyone should DYOR and as you are the one responsible for hitting the buy button dont blame anyone else, no one would be discussing WFE right now if the plans came to fruition and we were at 20 cents or so, all the financial records are not currently available for one reason or another and I am sure if there is any skull dudgery happening the appropriate authorities will take control, that part is out of our hands, we took on face value what was being reported and made a decision to buy, sell or stay out based on what we believed, to lose and start pointing fingers is not the answer, what will be will be, yes I think it has a distance to run and will be unhappy if it stops running on the 7th June, but nothing I can do to stop it, if it stays up, which I am tipping by the way, then IMHO it has at least 12 months of hard work ahead of it, this is the speccie end and we all know how most of those stocks finish, yet we take that risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.