WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-1916

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    @trumpy71@MeToo
    Fact for your learning curve Laine, director & board member names are visible which makes it easy to build a list of names to avoid.

The difficult part is the names that aren't as visible or hidden behind the myriad of endless number of "companies" that don't actually appear to serve any purpose until you scratch the top. The connections, links, cross links between Brewer and companies/directors/corporate advisors, lead managers, large shareholders is intriguing to say the least,

As I have touched on "large shareholders" the light will come on, and you will then you will realise the knowledge base of certain posters on HotCopper might be attributed to more than them DYOR.

As an example:
    Lets take HC poster choco, that appeared very excited when "Airguide" were announced as strategic holders, and was (a) very critical of the previous management and (b) was beating Brewers drum and (unfortunately, choice of words then may have stinging overtones now) said ........
    Quote: "this is an example of how things are done by an professional player called Mr Brewer who is working for the benefit of the whole company, the shareholders and himself"
    His post was on point with information re: "Stay tuned as there is a huge announcement in a few months time with a big juicy cobalt acquisition or an immediate off-take by the big Chinese cobalt users".
    Post was 20/3/18
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-winmar-appoints-airguide-as-strategic-advisor.4089379/page-52?post_id=31884883
    Company announcement was 23/7/18
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180723/pdf/43wpsd3zx5s96p.pdf
    I
    t is somewhat interesting that although being critical of previous management, why would you increase your shareholding size under the same regime? 2016 Annual T20 held 11.3M shares, 2017 Annual T20 increased holding to 38.7M shares.
    Not down playing his holding much? When on the 22/6/17 he indicated, "quote: I don't hold many shares"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-jv-partner-kdl-enters-voluntary-administration.3489450/page-158?post_id=25439091

By his own admission post 39632604 (4CE thread) choco is JLM Corporation re: "Well I am “ JLM Corporation” and I did participate in the cap raise"
    The internet has become a wonderful tool and public information is easily accessed, the information from ASIC extracts indicates that JLM Corporation is registered under the name of Markovic, which is registered at the same office and home address of JGM Property, also Markovic, who happens to be one of the largest shareholders of WFE and who has provided loans to the company.

The list goes on, the links go one but add in the morally deficient posters, the under the guise of name changes will banter on and up ramp shares, take everything espoused on threads in your stride and you will learn to differentiate between honest and helpful versus (add own word here)

As much as you would like to throw the book at Brewer, maybe there is others that need to be standing in line to be hit with that book as well.

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 29/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.