WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-441

1. 7,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3552
    @RedBullish Agreed mate , WFE will never run a Artisanal Mining operation , but in my opinion / experiences they will deal with them and help the Artisanal Miners produce the product in a far more ethical manner !

You can not just come into a country like the DRC , take the land , kick everyone off ( Even though thats there only source of income) the only way these Land Owners / Locals have feed there families for many years , and say its all ours ( Get Out ) WFE will last about a week before the riots start ! WFE will find a system were they buy Artisanal Cobalt in a Ethical Manner to help support the local community.

I have had many twitter conversations with Jason Brewer about this very subject , the man clearly has a real passion to find ways to help better the lives of people directly involved with WFE in the DRC . Schools , Hospitals , Landowner Groups and the Artisanal Miners to name just a few !

Hauyou Cobalt has taken huge steps to also address these issues , along with many other big corporate names . Even blockchain techs !

Its a very fine line what we think is ethical and right , sitting in our comfy Aussie arm chairs while typing on our Apple laptop's , and what the real situation is on the ground in the DRC ! Mining in PNG changed that for me ,and I'm not so quick lets say to jump onboard the Ethical Bashing Media Bias that the one sided news pushed down our throats theres so much more to the story !

Ok , got that of my chest Lol , cary on people !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.