WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-910

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Good morning/evening folks,

Well, well, well... What a week. Enough squabbling here, can we get a season of real housewives of Hotcopper? Keep it real folks, things are moving along as they should. Someone once said, "Checking your portfolio every 5 minutes and fretting about the SP, isn't going to change who buys and who sells". We are all at the mercy of the collective market and if you're a long holder, who cares about SP, you're in it for the golden ticket, which appears to be coming...

My opinion is this: The EGM takes place mid June, at this stage SH need to be happy to generate positive votes in favour of those involved with the strategy, who stand to gain a lot depending on SH sentiment. Considering the 10 day consecutive VWAP that needs to be ticked off for ML to move through those tranches, you would assume the news would come before the 4th of June, in order to allow ample time for the SP to rally. We are approaching the logical and practical deadline, I can see a TH early next week with trade resuming the following, this would drop us perfectly in the projected time line and see us soar accordingly.

I've spoken to Brewer, as anyone who is serious about this company should have done, he obviously never discloses anything that would be considered sensitive, however the correspondence is reassuring.

GLTAH and today should see some nice trading, all in IMO and DYOR, although if you haven't done it by now, you may as well just sit back and enjoy ignorance and luck work in your favour.

Vic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.