WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

IMO onlyWhat happens if we delist? we can no longer be traded;...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    IMO only

What happens if we delist? we can no longer be traded; which also means we cannot raise cash through share purchase/sell

Do shareholders still retain their shares? in short yes you still own a portion of the company through shares... although whether or not it's worthwhile is another story

Does WFE still conduct business as usual? Usually a company could be still working as normal ( bear in mind that there are companies out there that are not listed on the share market so if WFE is not traded it does not mean it is not working) but in my view not much work is happening down there confused.png

Can the Board make major decisions without shareholders vote? I'll leave this one to someone else ...I could be biting my tongue ...if de listed but we still own a portion where do the major shareholder stand ?

Are the Board required to provide financials to Share Holders even though we are delisted? nope... not as far as I'm aware

If we delist are Share Holders able to force the removal of all current Board Members? I'll leave this one to someone else ...I could be biting my tongue( see above)

Is there any Legal Avenues that Share Holders may have to try and get some sort of clarity with this situation or maybe recoup some money?
    good question possible but unlikely, who will pay ....

Is it the usual protocol for CEO & Board Members to go hide under a rock when issues like WFE are facing arises?
    yes ! very common in the real world and unlike sole traders; a company can declare bankruptcy and nothing can be done after that to hold them accountable ( IMO )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.