WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Researching WFE, page-1639

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hi Laine,

I’ll have a go at answering.
    If I have got anything wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

Q - What happens if we delist?

A- WFE becomes an unlisted public company. It’s a lot harder and more complicated to sell or buy shares off market. They can still raise money from the public.

Q- Do shareholders still retain their shares?

A- YES

Q- Does WFE still conduct business as usual?

A- Yes, if they have a business or they can just flounder along until they run out of money and hope.

Q- Can the Board make major decisions without shareholders vote?

A- Simple ones yes, major ones no.

Q- Are the Board required to provide financials to Share Holders even though we are delisted?

A- Yes a public un listed company must disclose everything just as a listed public company does. (This does not mean they will.

Q- If we delist are Share Holders able to force the removal of all current Board Members?

A- Yes, but good luck with that and why bother unless you have serious numbers, replacement directors and lots of money.

Q- Is there any Legal Avenues that Share Holders may have to try and get some sort of clarity with this situation or maybe recoup some money?

A- Yes, very expensive and good luck if you try! They will handball it to insurance if needed. (Try and Find an ambulance chaser)

Q- Is it the usual protocol for CEO & Board Members to go hide under a rock when issues like WFE are facing arises?

A- Yes.

Have a read “public companies”

https://www.ccasa.com.au/understand...-company-and-a-small-unlisted-public-company/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.