MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

reserve increase ignored, page-16

1. 1,451 Posts.
    i see the pros and cons as follows:
    pros:
    1. High gas prices
    2. new pipeline (its obviously been built with a long term view of more gas from the rockies)
    3. Financial and consumer based sectors are rooted at least for the next 12 months maybe longer. Commodities and more so energy markets are shielded because many have long term contracts + the sector is running hot
    4. Utah is a major gas producing region the drunkards to the east are huge and CC is proven to produce.
    5. We have a ok kitty with money to develop and fortis seem happy enough to lend MAE millions?
    6. Banks and investors across the globe are looking for cash producing assets becuase MBS and other funny money equities and hedge funds are going backards.

Cons:
    1. 6 months of the year may be off limits for development.
    2. Terrain can be tricky and even when there is no snow the place can be damp and muddy for a while.
    3. Credit is scarse they might have a neg effect on the sale price because of fewer buyers with cash? but there are still plenty of cashed up predators.
    4. We still really need to get stablised HIGH flow rates, In my view thats the biggest wish. Higher stablised rates will = more reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.