DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Reading BPT thread a few options 1. CBA upgrade2. ade discussing...

1. 20,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Reading BPT thread a few options
    1. CBA upgrade
    2. ade discussing encounter gas readings with beach - leaky boat
    3. DLS has had good run and given the uncertainty plenty of people maybe taking profits today - including insot that participated in CR.

I note BPT in Monthy report out 4.15pm use the term significant oil find to describe Bauer - they rarely use these words
    They also discuss arno and their view it wasnt commercial and decision not to participate in appraisal - it should be noted that post their decision DLS conducted a DST with the equiv flow rate from Namur sands over 24 hrs of over 800 barrels per day - thus DLS suspended well as a producer and have confirmed discovery. Given the size of namur 400k odd barrels probably not worth BPT bying back their interest at a multiple of DLS costs. I think BPT may also be prevented to buy bakc tosave face as they would admit they got it wrong. When i spoke to BPT about arno weeks ago they mentioned that determining whether its a find is more art than science. looking back at those comments now - they were probably a justifcation of not progressing with what has ended up as a find

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.