MYG 6.38% 77.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

"Take Your Own Advice"This is a good point AJTRADER.Markets seem...

1. 556 Posts.
    "Take Your Own Advice"

This is a good point AJTRADER.

Markets seem to be reacting to a whole bunch of issues that have existed for quite a ways before we turned downwards.

WRT MYG, in order for us to be the best unmined ore body in Australia, we would require all unmined ore bodies to have been identified & quantified. The reason I'm in for the long run is that we have ticked a lot of boxes along the way since 18 month highs and the last capital raising was at a premium to sp at the moment. The improved fundamentals (apart from a falling POG) are attractive to me, and the background of some of the Board members works well for mine wrt to orchestrating the necessary deals to get this off the ground. Also, we are in what is often a sweet spot when making the transition from full-blown explorer to explorer/producer. Problem for some is that markets are big time risk averse at the moment. Uncertainty and a lack of confidence can breed a downturn in my opinion, or in the current case, ad a significant weighting factor to any natural downturn.

Final thing; IMO, POG is underpinned by measures that are essentially money printing under an umbrella of different names. I may be wrong on this, but I just can't see how confidence in paper money is justified at the expense of hard assets wrt to tier classification of risk assets, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.053(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $70.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 77.0¢ $8.903K 11.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9449 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 9995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.