RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

reserve upgrade, page-45

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Honestly I think the biggest problem is the market losing all faith in their announcements.

The boy who cried wolf syndrome.

RFE could announce "Hey everyone, we just found 1 trillion dollars underground"

Unless it is INDEPENDENTLY verified, we all know not to believe a word of it.

Such a shame really. Even Hartleys has given up on their announcements.

It's the culture which concerns me. If you run a company like this, it's clear the guys running the show are motivated by the short term. The short term leads to share price manipulation, exaggeration of facts and possible misrepresentation of tangible assets.

Dangerous.

I have a HUGE holding in this one and I am sad to say my average is 90cents! I'm not going to sell out, I'm not going to buy in and lower my average. I'm just going to pretend I don't own the damn things and prey David Prentice can con a buyer into coming in and developing our Shale Gas assets. The problems arise when we really don't know what kind of asset we are REALLY sitting on??

These certified reserves are underwhelming compared to what else is out there. We just have to prey a big player thinks RFE really is sitting on a lot of gas.

*please* *please* *please*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.