TAM 3.23% 3.0¢ tanami gold nl

Bill being cagey on the call regarding Tanami...he seems to rule...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Bill being cagey on the call regarding Tanami...he seems to rule out any divestment when probed by BAML. Again, despite all the rumours/doubters he reaffirms his commitment to the TAM. Something is definitely brewing, either another takeover attempt or a decision to mine.

Sophie Spartalis
    Good morning team. Just two questions from me. Firstly, Tanami; can we get an update there as to what you're thinkingtiming et cetera, say that you're putting a modest amount of capital into the asset this year.

Bill Beament, 'Executive Chairman'
    Look, I won't comment too much on Tanami to be honest.I'll just say that this current gold price we're just reassessing the numbers and looking at that -- from that point of view,but that's all I can say at this point.

Sophie Spartalis
    Okay. I guess, Bill, you're being a little bit cagey today on the call. Is it and -- do you see an appetite for divestment inthis environment? You seem to be doing a lot of technical work and a lot of shoring up where the value sits in thecompany.Let's put price aside, but just in terms of the market at the moment, obviously, there's a lot of pressure to buy things inthis environment, but was -- is it also a seller's market as well?

Bill Beament, 'Executive Chairman'Look, I don't t see any pressure in the market to buy stuff that's -- I don't know where that's coming from, definitely notfor us, might -- maybe for others. We've got plenty in our portfolio to keep us busy. No, we're not showing things up tosell them at all. I just -- it'd be remiss of us as executives of this company not for review our resource base at -- at thisgold price, 2,300 yesterday and 2,253 this morning; that's a fantastic price and there's huge margins to get from ourportfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $35.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $8.283K 267.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 378000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.