ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

reserves, metrics and gas prices, page-32

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi Buddy,

They like to announce the "I" as if it is some "judgement" from the High-Horse. As you say Desperation is what it is. Desperate that what they have talked up by BRing has been unable to be sustained. Which is why Shorters are so important because they strip away the flim-flam and reveal the value bones. I can understand their predicament because some of them hint that they may be belonging to the Clan of the Faceless300 owning 100k+ shares so every 1 cent down the slippery slide costs $1k when you mark to market every day. Just throwing your CHESS certificate into the Bottom-Drawer and forgetting about it is the one for ESG.

After all it is showing itself to be a fairly speculative beast, but less so than some.

BRing is like a Virus - it mutates and breaks out every now and then in a new form. It is a highly advanced technology that can produce such svelte caresses of the receptive mind to convince some that the sp is going to go up to the stratosphere when all the evidence is contrary. But that is investing and risk taking which we all partake in up to a point.

ESG seems to making a comeback today. I hope that it doesnt revisit the 60s.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.