FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

reserves - production benchmarking, page-12

1. 700 Posts.
    If you'd kindly check my sentiment again, it hasn't changed. I don't have a position in Maverick currently because I sold out because I believe I've found a different company with higher upside in the short term (next month or so).

Short term the only issue is that there is a massive vacuum of information, with almost nothing coming out of management regarding well completions/acerage/production figures.

I can't make an assessment of how well the company is going and thus I can't see a reason for OTHER people to all of a sudden get excited and buy into Maverick. Why should I bother holding if it's just going to trade sideways for 2 months (until the next quarterly gets issued)? Rather money in the bank or in a different stock.

I believe many of the questions I have will be easily answered by the next quarterly report and I expect to be back holding some by then. Until then I do believe we've all discussed and hashed out as many issues as we can reasonably do without more information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.