ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

With what has (more to the point, hasn't) been happening with...

1. 21,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066

With what has (more to the point, hasn't) been happening with the well during all of the time that those shares were being sold, and more particularly, bought, I can't have it that they were bought by the general public punter. I'm sure that we all agree that, apart from some of us picking up a few to average down, who else in their right mind would have been attracted to be buying during those last 3 months to the tune of around 300 million shares????
    I very easily can understand who sold and why, but, to buy that many??
    "Somebody" wants to be in the game, big time!!

Be interesting to get some serious discussion on this subject, because, the answer just could be very significant for all of us. And as nobody can tell me that management doesn't know the identities of all those that were sold, they equally would know for certain the identity of those that have bought!!!!

JayCee007, "checkmated" certainly could be operative, IF, on the losing end.
    Either way, I have absolutely no doubt that management now have all the pieces of the puzzle and are very busily trying to put them into some form that will keep as many as happy as possible, especially with a mandatory AGM approaching, probably far too rapidly for their liking. I also agree with your earlier post that we should expect some news very soon, but, I don't know where you get the "IMMINENT!!" from. Can you expand on that???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.