GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi there AkrotiriI really do not see why cross promoting is an...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there Akrotiri

I really do not see why cross promoting is an issue here on HC ? If that is what people are attempting to do or are deemed as doing by the mod's,what is the problem ?
    Just because Rosco49 has mentioned BRU a couple of times doesn't make me push the buy button,infact I still haven't looked at what the coy does and will not because it doesnt interest me.I dont find that any more or less annoying than these cross promoting adds we have here on this website !

"I will say it again and probably will annoy the few but I have rarely come across a stock on HC that has been talked up so much by the few, and yet the wider market has not,as yet started to take a punt and therefore the SP has not shifted from the 21-23 range"

"I have rarely come across a stock on HC that has been talked up so much by the few,"

Akrotiri in no way have you annoyed me by saying that but I will respectfully challenge your statement.Of course there are a few here who are excited,and I'm NOT one of them ! You cant include me in that category because I'm VERY excited,lol.Seriously though,

1; you cannot deny the PB isn't exciting and a pure
    producer !

2; from where the coy is situated now, there is really only one way for it to go,and that's bigger,better and up !

3; The few here that you refer to and I do include myself in that list do provide evidence to support our excitement.Call it a ramp,excitement whatever but the evidence is there.I have been a holder in coy's that are still only in the exploration stage and havent reached the production stage and I guarantee you they it has been talked up far far more than GGP which has an income.

"and yet the wider market has not,as yet started to take a punt and therefore the SP has not shifted from the 21-23 range"

4; We have just gone through a CR and you know as well as the rest of us the avge coy would have gone backwards during this period.GGP has not,infact it has gained .001-.002 since the ann 6 weeks ago.Not much but I tell you what,that to me is a giant leep forward in the grand scheme of things I reckon.

5; No the wider market hasn't taken a punt yet I agree.We are only an insignificant little oiler for now.There are many established oilers out there that are doing just fine especially with the POO these days.Let the public and insto's get to know the GGP story and lets see what happens.

I still honestly believe GGP is a screaming BUY and for very good reason.If thats what you call talking it up ( with the evidence I have provided over the past 3 month's )well so be it.I am very confident in the work I and others have done here.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.