MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Correct DT. Clearly the two most sopisticated investors on this...

1. 109 Posts.
    Correct DT. Clearly the two most sopisticated investors on this site are yourself and L2 who I suspect has actually walked the walk around CC and Helper. A big benefit of being in the US. There re some other posters with good technical knowledge ans who knows where Freida gets his pipeline info.

My study of HC posts has picked the pearls from the pig's ars, sorry ears. (Think I mixed a metaphor). Collectively it paints a very positive picture.

However the BIG one is the analysis of ALL of the ASX reports from Messer’s Clark and Collery. In sharp contrast to what some of the frustrated knockers have said on this site when attacking the directors, that is where the real jewels are.

These guys are brilliant at communicating between the lines. I have listed every well and sorted every reference under the appropriate well. It is all there when you blow the fog away and that’s why the ASX is not on their case. My guess is that their strategy has been to keep the lowest possible profile in order to keep the predators away. Tell the market as little as possible and be vague about it. Remember they are on the toes of Anadarko and Bill Barrett to mention just two. There are 21 Major gas producers in the US each of which could have MAE for breakfast with the hash browns. A big part of the delays has been due to MAE being seen as a minor customer of Questar and being treated accordingly.

Finally I have personally interviewed several major holders at the last AGM and they understood the strategy which explains why they each had more than 2 million shares. One even is a Lamborgini so must be a really big hitter. I spoke to two in the last few days and they are in tune with DT and say $4 is a real possibility. More importantly both want out as it has gone on too long, no fault of MAE. So if others like them feel the same, what do you think the next announcement will be. (re my earlier post).

Am I getting excited, you should see the BS’s. I am after 1m shares at less than 0.80 and am well on the way with an average of 0.75. So if you have any doubts about MAE sell ASAP, I am waiting. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.