FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

resetting expectations

1. 108 Posts.
    Hello my lovely fellow farites

FAR's fundamentals are stacked in its favour, but we seem to be struggling a little with the time delays. I believe it may be because our expectations may need to be adjusted a little. My thoughts

1. Forget Hartley's and other brokers recommendations for a mid year announcement - what do we really KNOW. The lease expiry date is the next critical date on the FAR calendar IMHO.

2. Our benchmark for an announcement about Senegal maybe better placed prior to the lease expiry, but not months prior. Maybe 4 weeks.

3. The hardest part of any marathon is the final couple of kms. This is when it gets mentally tougher, the finish line seems impossibly far away, your heart is thumping and your mouth is dry and your legs feel like lead. Those with the mental toughness make it through, despite there body screaming that they are not going to make it.

If you are long on this stock (as I am), then you are almost home, but IMHO the distance to go is a little longer than some of us may think. If you are struggling and keep seeing false finish line after false finish line then that should tell you something.

Any comments welcome.

As always, lots and lots of love

puff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.