Lets be real the government will never allow a crash in this...

1. 375 Posts.
    Lets be real the government will never allow a crash in this country, the repercusions will be to big (banks), so we will have stagnation ( 5 to 10 years) and maybe some dips in areas (10% to 15%), but a real crash is not on the cards or will not be allowed.

Living in a country where 80% of the work force earns $50K to 70K a year and living week to week it ain't going to be allowed.

I will run along the touch line and when there is bargain I will step onto the field, this will not be hard to find as Australia is country of consumerism - built on perceived discounting by our major retailers, forcing to get you to buy more crap, drying up your little bit of hard earned cash after your $700 a week take home.

I'm Over RP DATA , RESIDEX ect ect they all useless businesses with zero substance and prey on the dumb and ignorant, so please do not believe what you read as the numbers are fudged UP or DOWN!!!

All the best for 2012 my HC mates - going to be fun but challenging - stay liquid and I hope you speccies come off!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.