resign if you have any self respect left, page-59

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Oorain, you said:

"Please correct me if im missing something,but is that not just another way of saying 'we have increased the chances of rescuing or picking up AS thereby advertising to the smugglers and skippers that all you need to to is get close enough to Julia's navy and they will take you ashore,forget Christmas island or Ashmore Reef

How can that statement of hers be contrived to mean any form of deterrence ? rather than an attraction has me baffled".

Yes, her words embody 'myth'.
    She personifies the Emporer with New (no) Clothes.
    You have picked up on her greatest flaw - thinking that the Aussie people are lay and too dumb to know what is really happening.
    She ought to be very embarrassed when about 3 yrs after she leaves politics a rivaled politician sums her up in an Autobiography that includes what really went down during Julia Gillards reign. It will include Wikileaks, the Rudd conspiracy, her USA management team, and most importantly it will detail her back-room denials and how her back-patters propped up her false confidence and then ousted her with a rod in her back, due to the web she has woven.

I am all out of descriptions for this recalcitrant to the Constitutional flavour that all Aussies live by naturally.

I dont normally become too involved in politics as i am already heavy handed with my authoring, but in this case i can't conjure enough abrasive adages for the Ivory Tower Queen...'oops i did it again'.

L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.