Resignation letter, page-2

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Bari Weiss is an interesting writer with a killer writing style, which is evident here.

I have found many of her views thought provoking. Her take on the Kavanaugh hearings neatly sum up my own. Essentially that nothing he did as a young man should have disqualified him from consideration for a Supreme Court position but his outburst at the hearing did. Kavanaugh's emotional, partisan and poorly argued written judgments since being on the bench have proved her right.

I think her disloyalty and backstabbing is the cause of the hostility from her colleagues. She's trying to create a false narrative about cancel culture when hostility toward her is more about her live tweeting misleading spin describing a New York Times staff meeting about the controversial "Send in the Troops" op ed.

If as a team you can't have a confidential meeting without someone live tweeting it, as Weiss did, then you can't speak freely in the workplace. She was the bully who cancelled her colleagues. She breached their trust, unfairly smeared them and hung them out to dry. They were in the room, heard the same things and say she lied. Now they won't talk to her. I wouldn't either.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.