NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

Don't be so defensive mtom. No I don't have an offer at 15 or...

1. 35 Posts.
    Don't be so defensive mtom. No I don't have an offer at 15 or lower, I am however a uni student and with the little money I have, it ain't in this. In saying that, I think forums are a great opportunity to put something out there, and sometimes it is financial, others based on management or operations, and then see what others think. It is a great way for me to learn and get experience. You shouldn't be so intellectually weak willed. There is nothing wrong with somebody having a different thesis from you and putting it out there. Not having a position shouldn't effect that. Personally, I'd love to have a position, but unlike 2008 (I think it was then) Nomad isn't making a $26 million profit anymore, and I can't justifiably hold a position in a company like this, notwithstanding the NTA, when I don't see a comprehensive and cohesive management, operational and turn around plan. I'll change my sentiment to 'none', just so you aren't threatened by the big bad poster who disagrees with your position. As an alternative to being threatened by that, change my mind by presenting me with a different chain of thought that convincingly explains how Nomad proposes to turn the company around and create real ongoing value for shareholders - or perhaps the company should do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.