TEE 0.00% 11.0¢ top end energy limited

resignation of cfo..., page-37

1. 617 Posts.
    re: quarterly report for period 1 oct to 31 dec well there are two camps in it now- the traders with the last spike to 6c on 23m vol, so they would have been looking atht easymetircal break 70/30% chance of going up as it's in a strong uptrend...and I wonder if our 1m friend was one of them, mind you a 750k and a couple of 500k were in there this am at 5.4c and 5.5c as well buying.
    Also those 1m blocks are either real or buying aover the top at 5.4c and protecting pruchases or supporting a large holding buying anything they consider cheap. they didn't move when it went 5.4c offer which is always a good indication.

There are also plenty of investors taking a good look after the aireview reprot and bell potter postive recomendations.....while the 1/2 yearly was not so good(it included the integration 1st qtr) its the last qtr operating cashflow that interest me...if as I cacluated it is indeed +ve operating cashflow up from a substantial loss in first qtr it shows tehy turned the corner late last year, and would predict a solid result for this years qtr....

I hold and sit and wait- after all for me this is a long term story and I don't see why in 2 years if the results deliver, that someone like CDR doesn't think they want to take over TEE like VGL.
    IF not, as long as they grow and continue to make +ve casfhlow and then NPAT results are +ve I'm a happy punter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41319 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.