ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

resignation of chair, page-11

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Thanks Iani62. That is interesting. Obviously there was some dissent in the first place.

I don't know any of the promoters, directors, or the Geologist MD of the company, either directly or by reputation, so this morning's announcement is rather unsettling. Obviously there was a disagreement and the Chair resigned, but we have only one side of the story, which paints her in the worst possible light with no right of reply and without offering any background or explanation as to how the situation arose. That story has been taken at face value here and loudly applauded.

However, the last mineral exploration company that I was involved with, in which a high profile lawyer came on board as chairman, contributed his own funds, and then suddenly resigned two months later, taught me to be very wary of such events at board level. Nothing was as it seemed, and twenty years later the company still owes me and every other contractor that did work for it a great deal of money, and the remaining directors have long since fled.

If I had walked out with that chairman I would be a hundred grand better off. Which leaves me wondering if I should perhaps cash in my investment alongside this departing chairman.

Please feel free to put me right on this by quoting chapter and verse that proves the integrity and reputation of the promoters behind this company and of the remaining original directors!

(Any doubts I may may express here are speculative only. I am not a financial adviser and this discussion is not intended as financial advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.