ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

resignation of chair, page-3

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Agree T4P. There are many bullish signs for ICG at the moment and here are some of them (IMO, please DYOR):
    *the amount of shares the chairman wanted in the 5cent region. This speaks volume.
    *the unwillingness to give anyone even management of the company any discounted shares, let alone investors (possible sign of margins of which that ICG is presently undervalued)
    *very big accumulation games occuring with substantial buy orders in 10c region. 
    *the research on the potential of poryphry deposits and what they can hold and how much the world values them at (I could say more but Crimson has already done it for us in his posts.
    *the sir story and the market longing and constantly searching for another one. Funnily enough I remember some media similar to what we've had in SIR's early days.
    *any fall backs in ICG price have constantly been met with strong buying and I believe there are many who are holding on tight to their shares.

Accumulation, manipulation, whatever the theory (and yes I agree it's being heavily accumulated at current prices), If we have substantial copper, gold, or any other valued resource (and lots of it), we will be off to the races in the blink of an eye!

Can management bring home the bacon and Impress with drilling schedules and strong results? I think they. can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2571585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.