TVL 1.32% 7.5¢ touch ventures limited

The Board of travel.com.au Limited ("TVL") advises that Mr....

1. 176 Posts.
    The Board of travel.com.au Limited ("TVL") advises that Mr. David Williams has tendered his resignation as Chairman, effective 9 February 2005.

Mr. Williams has been Chairman of TVL since early 2002, and has guided the company through a period of significant restructuring.

Last month, Mr.Williams was appointed Head of Corporate Finance for investment bank BBY.
    He will remain a non-executive director of TVL.

The Board is pleased to announce that Mr. Roger Sharp, a non-executive director of TVL, has been appointed Chairman effective 9 February 2005. Mr. Sharp, who is Managing Director of Co-Investor Private Equity Pty. Limited, a Sydney-based investor in smaller listed companies, has been a Non-Executive Director of TVL since August 2003.

Mr. Williams said:"I have been pleased to have been able to lead the company through its restructuring phase and its recent acquisition of Arnold Travel Technology. Having recently been appointed to a new executive role at BBY, I will not be able to commit as much time going forward as I have in the past, and for that reason I felt it to be in the best interests of TVL that I step aside. I am confident that my successor Roger Sharp will bring not only on-line travel expertise but also a hands-on approach that will benefit TVL. It has been rewarding to see many new initiatives start to bear fruit in recent months, and I look forward to continuing to help the company move forward in my capacity as an independent director.

"In view of Mr. Sharp's relationship with major shareholder Arnold Group, all matters related to the recent acquisition by TVL of Arnold Travel Technology Pty Limited will be referred to the independent directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.2¢ $110.5K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21804 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 740350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.