URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

SP3/EmmiFor believers it obvious. I'm still surprised more are...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    SP3/Emmi

For believers it obvious. I'm still surprised more are not moving up to buy at this market cap.
    SP3 you hit it in one when you said whatever they get wioll be worth more than 19.5 cents.

Its that simple.

TimmyD

Good point. And one NEVER to forget. Plunge from $1.60 - 20 cents.
    I think thats something that needs to be applied here both positively and negatively.
    Uran need to be reminded that thats where we got to and from an MC point of view (it was at its highs around 65 million...not much relatively speaking)
    So 20 cents is really 'peanuts'...Uran didnt achieve the lofty valuations of many others. Its sitting in the bargain bin. However lets not congratulate Uran for 'not' giving the market announcements.....its the 'silence' the 'quiet' I talk about.

Dont reward/acknowledge inaction. Dont even suggest that the above assumes 'good management'
    It says...'nothing'...thats all it is folks.
    Lets not get romantic about Urans approach here.

They've got a hell of a lot to prove.
    Dont give them an easy ride based on sitting on their hands then explaining it away as 'good management'

It isnt. At least imo anyway.

SP3

The resilience is because nobody is selling anymore. Theyve left the building or are waiting to offload at higher levels or levels around/above entry.

It does augur well for strong moves upwards on good news. If Ukraine doesnt get over the line another project will BEFORE imo Ukraine bad news would hit.
    So 'for me' the 'relative' safety here is demonstrated in the low volumes and the floor that has been the share price for 'months'

Apart from that recent 400,000 sell anomaly, buyers have had to step up to get shares.

Cash levels are fine. I mean 'what' is Uran actually doing? The majority of $$ are being spent on travel and community meetings if we hadnt noticed.

The company have spoken of 'debt' as a favourite over 'dilution'

I strongly agree.

Theres a lot to like here. The opportunities to accumulate these last couple of months inparticular has been taken by many of us.
    The sellers have been thinned out a little more.

We will see some monumental moves shortly imo......

And those moves will not be down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.