AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

resist the dark side, page-65

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I don't think its a probable likelihood, but it certainly is a possible likelihood that this share could come back to its 10 cents level or a bit less.

The amount of honest ramping that has gone on is thick and founded with genuine expectations, but it has created a strong wind in the sails, that could well have over-inflated the share price by a lot - not just a little, but a lot.

We have already seen a large drop in price over the last 48hrs and before that we saw an enourmous and rare increase from around 6-7cents.

The profits have been awesome and have attracted both novice and pro's. And that is a combination that is always fraught with opportunism from the Pros's and day traders, who enjoy the safety of the greener buyers averaging down, down down over multiple stages when the price drops.

This is the main risk for the share price at this time IMO.

I have seen it with almost every company that has ever been honestly ramped and more often than not it takes a good few days for the price to come back down to earth.

If i was to put out my expectation, i would say that it will touch 10.5c levels at least, before it finds its comfortable zone.

This is a message to those who think everything is rosy the moment they make money, and is hopefully a compliment to some sensible suggestions for Stop Loss settings on this stock to be taken as an intelligent safety net.

Good luck and if you make $ you can;t hold anyone else responsible - and the same goes for if you lose money.
    I think that this stock will be a good lesson maker for some apparent new comers and i regard the excitement and action as very entertaining so i may comment from time to time.

All the best, but watch the 'sure thing' comments as they are never honest appraisals but only hopeful ones.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.