AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Its interesting to read all the comments while the obvious...

1. 265 Posts.
    Its interesting to read all the comments while the obvious retrace is on, many come from under their rocks with doom and gloom when we see these fall just like they came in when AVB fell to 6.4c, back then they were calling anything from 5c down to 2.6c. The same happened when AVB fell to 8.9c from 10c.

Anything is possible, AVB has booked a 25% fall after a 85% leap. The reward/loss ratio at this stage is still well and truly in favour for those that bought in at 11c with a solid 40% gain.

The point is where to from here,well none of us know the answer to this, we could have a bad market and yet again the company could drop some more big drilling results on the table. For me i wouldnt want to caught out of AVB with the next results pending, i have dropped $75k with this pullback and its a price im happy to pay to retain my AVB position.

For those who managed to sell a few at the top and buy back in cheaper, well done! For those waiting for a lower entry point you may get lucky but selling from 17c to 15c to try and maybe get another point or 2 down just isnt worth it for me, the upside is just far to great.

good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.