AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi RedgkeyI bought right on the open of the big news, i missed...

1. 265 Posts.
    Hi Redgkey

I bought right on the open of the big news, i missed the 5.3c and yelled at my broker to ammned the order up, AVB then fell to 4.7c and 5c had about 5 million for sale, i picked up the phone to call my broker ready to conceed defeat and considered taking the hit and admitting i got it wrong. I actually hung the phone up and said to myself "What are you thinking you bloody idiot" They have 50% copper near surface and market cap less than $40 million. Then the next minute 5c was smashed and the move up started, by the time i decided to back my own judgement they were around 5.6c and i doubled down.

It all comes down to market value,how many people really take the time to figure the one and most important thing about any company and thats the market capitalization.At 15.5c AVB has a value of $116 million.

AVB certainly has blue sky exploration potential so there is your $100 million base, If i were to stack all the copper explorers valued at $100 million each i would be buying AVB because we know that they have some serious highgrade copper near the surface, further more its oxide which will more than likely be free digging with no drill and blasting required, a free dig open cut pit is as cheap as it can get,AVB is at the very peakof its exploring peers, What value do we add to the $100m for this, i would say its easily 50% more than its peers or $150 million or 20c.

Prior to the next results i think that 20c is fair enough for AVB,if they can extend the strike length to the NW and SE it will be a whole new ball game, the exploration upside takes on a whole new meaning and a whole new value. The market will likely take AVB towards a $200m market value if the next round of results delivers,at $200 m AVB will be 26c fully diluted.

Remembering all of the other high grade areas that are untested. Its early days but at this very point in time AVB at $116 million has nothing but upside, the downside is only created by nervous selling,if AVB should fall it will be very short lived, posters talking about 10c is valuing AVB at $75m, $75m for AVB is a serious buy if it ever should happen but i highly doubt it, the worst of thisfall is in,possibly a little more, if more should happen tommorro even i will be buying more.

Good luck guys,the amount of posting on AVB is telling me that we have a great deal of people with their finger on the TRIGGER!!!LOL

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.