SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

resist trading and buy sla, page-3

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Just copied an email I sent......enjoy!

HI all,

Just got back last night after a pretty good 38th birthday week .....caught a pig, 2 rabbits 6 Roos, and a few salmon off the beach.....and went on a charter fishing trip yesterday on my way home which scored me a feed of fish but nothing spectacular......but still a grand old time was had, and it was good to catch up with old Geoff again.......4-5 years since we caught up.

The pig was bout 30 kilos and was my first kill with a knife....the dog brought it to a halt, by grabbing it's ear, Geoff grabbed it's back legs and flipped it, then I jumped in on it and I gave it its last rights through the heart....what a rush! I was still adrenaline pumping like mad 3 hours later. Unfortunately the pig had worms so was no good for meat, so we just lopped it's head off for the tusks.....Gross to some but awesome to me.

Lost my car keys somewhere down there, but had a spare fortunately.....and nearly lost that yesterday too....got back to my car from fishing, and it wasn't in my shorts pocket!!!!!! ...and the boat had left.... panicked big time, then I had a brainstorm....I was wearing tackies over my shorts, and as they have tight fitting bottoms I felt around the bottom leg and there it was ..... woooohooo! I had had enough excitement without all that stress......

I had to cut my trip short as I was getting too exhausted, and then the fishing charter on the way home just killed me.....got home had a hot hot shower and collapsed into into my chair with a hottie on my back and a bourbon for 2 hours, then crawled off to bed.....I'm sitting here now with a hottie again and will be out of action for another day or two till all my battered bones start to feel a bit normal......especialy by back, but my arms are killing me too....

Oh and I got a small dose of food poisoning after shouting a feed o fish and chips on my last night at geoff's...treated myself to half a dozen oysters and puked my guts up two hours later (no there was no booze, I hadn't had a drink in 2 days), and had to stop off for a few un-timed number twos on the way to Mandurrah for my fishing trip.......fortunately there was no problem sitting on the boat for 8 hours, but there was 2 others that weren't so fortunate...forgot their seasick tablets...lol

Pulling a line up out of 90 meters of water is a tough job....I might invest in one of those electric wind ones ($1000) ....the skipper reckoned one guy pulled in a 5 foot shark with one, it made the reel piss.....but did the job.....and you can manualy wind them too.

I just had the energy to have a quick look at my shares last night.....

I made $7000 while on holiday!

what a way to finish off the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark (my brother) should have made $5000 too, so all as good. (I cant believe you actually sold these shares Bro, at least you bought them back....keep holding there's a lot more to come over the next couple of months.)

Apparently the company that makes that cure all stuff (SLA Solagran) has found out it also stops you getting cancer!!!! breast, cirvix, skin, colon, lung etc....well in rats anyway, but that is huge!.....not to mention it cures cirrhosis and helps with Alzheimer's and a lot more.......this could make me rather wealthy.....the next couple of years are gonna be very interesting for this company.

It was great getting away from the computer and trading....and I'm not gonna bother to trade till at least next week.....no need to after this weeks winners I suppose........

Solagran was down 3c this morning so I was down $1000 and now it's up 1c....since I started typing....3 hours to go till the end of the day......we'll see how we go.......

Well hitting 38 ain't so bad....I can still play my games and I aint in no goddamn wheelchair....And this year was better than last .... but missed out on a bonk....but got a real bush pig at least....lol

Damn...Solagran is down a couple of cents again.....like I care...hehe.

Thanks for all your e-mails....I had 62 to clear when I got back....

Rock-on guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.