RML 16.7% 0.3¢ resolution minerals ltd

Brand new holder of N 27 but having followed it for months....

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Brand new holder of N 27 but having followed it for months. Adding it to my portfolio of Cobalts companies. Very few comments on HC about N 27: Understand it is newly listed but in my opinion there isa need to summarise what is happening to this company and highlight its key points/strength twice a month for potential investors. Not everyone has the time to read all announcements.
    Is there any LT holder since IPO time here on HC ? Username ( hum I recognise you from OGX !), Mammoth21 ?
    What compelled me to buy N 27:
    -Really high grade Cobalt for Australia
    -Cobalt is the main metal and Sulphide type
    -JORC 2012 (small as this early stage but mineralisation open to Nwest and S-SEast)
    - Good Mgmt (Chairman ex BHP Marcketing director, MD 20 y experience in mineral exploration.)
    -Mineralisation from Surface to 90m + Flat lying sediment hosted mineralisation =Open pit operations reducing CAPEX and Opex.
    -Feb. Acquisition of Aruntha Lithium Tenements: Lithium (Pegmatite) + Rare Earth (7% LA- 12%CE in roch chip) & Cobalt, East of Alice Springs, around 400km2 = Cobalt + Lithium + Rare Earth !!
    -Purchase of pXRF for coming exploration season: this is an amazing piece of equipment ( from fellow australian IMDEX) as it give results in realtime. Imagine the time( = money) saved.

-Tightly held , 40 M shares
    and more
    Investors should have a look at a write up by Far East Capital on Nov 4th 2017 ( in a nutshell it mentions that previous owner CRA calculated 4-5Million Tons at 0.3% Co. Can't be used officially by N 27 bcose no JORC) .
    A lot is about to happen to this company very soon which should be a catalyst for a higher SP:
    Mammoth 21 sums it well :
    WOLLOGORANG PROJECT
    -New resource calculation • Due to be completed late March 2018 based on Co prices less than 50% the current spot prices.
    -Diamond Core Assay • Due to be received late March 2018
    -Metallurgical Test Work • Due to be completed mid June 2018 •
    -Scoping Study • Due to be received late June 2018 •
    -New Exploration Method: • Use Toyota air core rig for initial shallow drill testing to 40m Get results immediately with pXRF •
    - Define extent of new mineralisation with Aim to commence mid April, weather permitting.
    Feel free to amend/correct and repost. This is a "team effort" to help/inform new or potential investors in N 27.
    Northern Cobalt is going to have a very busy year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.778K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 44739154 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7738280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.