CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

resistance briken, page-39

1. 333 Posts.
    Hi all

I've been in and out of this stock a number of times over rather a long time and currently (rightly or wrongly) have an immense amount of faith in PIE.

I've attached a couple of simple charts for old and new holders alike.

The first is a daily chart and shows PIE locked in a trading range for the last year with a little blip (Pump and Dump) when the TLS market assessment was announced, the indicator I'm showing is a multiple moving average, a compressed blue line intersected sharply by the red line is I believe a very positive indicator.

The second chart is a weekly chart that goes back to Aug 2006 and the build up to the Telstra NZ announcement which I fully expect they now somewhat regret, my point is PIE has been here before but is now selling into a much more needy and receptive market, at the peak PIE hit 14.5c before gapping down on bad news.

I'm a simple mug punter but have done some reading on gaps and accept that once created they need to be closed, on a daily chart (not the one below) I can see a lovely gap at 10.5c on 28/12/07 that requires filling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.