OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

resistance broken, page-4

1. 89 Posts.
    cufu, yes bullish signals atm and over the last 2 weeks, it seems someone is tripping over themselves to get in.

Purely academic, market cap has now cracked 4Bn which, if I'm not mistaken was OXR's market cap pre-zinifex merge.

So the company is now broadly worth what OXR was worth pre-merge, MINUS zinifex/oxiana copper+gold+zinc+nickel assets MINUS debt PLUS prom hill operational PLUS exploration targets PLUS new board PLUS sandfire stake PLUS 1.43BN cash PLUS reinstatement of dividends [and unfortunately still with] PLUS "one trick pony" risk

There are many other variables that other diligent posters have analaysed, but it seems obvious that in the absence of PH mine line extended and/or a bolt-on acquisition, the market will continue to value this company with muted upside and maybe to remain range bound. The market rewards certainty and wants to see management put "runs on the board". So far they are delivering and certainly developments of late bode well for this company medium-long term.
    Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.