GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

resistance levels to be retested next week, page-4

1. 4,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    The gold bugs on this forum get out of hand. They post pertinent posts which favour the price of gold going "to the moon", but really how much is wishfull thinking, how much is ramping? Gold has been rallying since 2003 so whats their agenda? Wouldn't you think the turn around story of oil prices would make a better buying opportunity than gold?

I believe the case for gold rising is much stronger than gold falling. The closest analysis I have seen so far was posted by TssMacgill who brought up these points

- "In 2009 investors shall continue to remain concerned about further failures in the financial sector."

- "Low interest rates may result in increased worldwide inflation towards the end of 2009. This, combined with continuing credit risk considerations, should motivate investors to allocate a higher percentage of their assets into gold and, in particular, into physical gold to reduce credit exposure to a minimum."

-"Physical gold will again be considered as the ideal insurance against volatile and almost unpredictable markets and as a hedge against further weakening USD and USD denominated assets. We expect physical demand to remain sustained this year."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.