SMN 0.99% 50.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Resistance Levels, page-52

1. 6,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    To me those charts look very similar to most spec stocks at present and even the small cap indices. SMN is not alone.

The charts also look like SMN has tried / is trying to break out of that downtrend - BUT - to do so needs some help from the company by way of progress being announced through positive announcements to the market.

This year has only seen 2 progress related announcements; the appointment of Dennis and the Global aviation approval update. To me that says 'too quiet'. There is obviously things going on in the background and even statistically we are overdue for some progress updates and / or real progress.

However, shareholders are absolutely flying blind at the moment because SMN has not communicated sufficiently. That won't hold up in this market - SMN management need a rocket put under them (maybe we can include some CVM tech on that rocket )

Any holders with direct communication channels to any of the directors - now may be a good time to relay some of this message?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $68.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $7.837K 16.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4134 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.