SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

re: slt we are back Hi allYou're right Ice. Even the Cloud's...

1. 103 Posts.
    re: slt we are back Hi all

You're right Ice. Even the Cloud's back although I never really left. Like SLT everybody has a little rest. Select's fundamentals have always been rock solid. The problem was it ran far too fast on rumour. We tried to educate the market on what a fantastic opportunity existed with Select's breakthrough on their hepatitis rapid test kits but the greed factor took over. A lot of people thought it was going to happen overnight and the market got impatient.

This was also fuelled by the company itself lagging in its announced timeframes and milestones which threw more doubt into the market when they peaked at 90c. Then with the speed of a thousand gazelles the panic set in and the stock was dumped mercilessly. Only the true believers held and accumulated on lows with just a tad of trading in between.

Where to now for Select?

My bet is we will see another surge when a deal is announced for A and when their much mooted success the C kit is announced there should be huge upward movement and when the ultimate announcement of a deal with C hits the market the true believers can retire. Hee hee. I was on record in a previous post as saying it will be a merry Christmas cause me thinks C must be just around the corner.

Cheers
    The Cloudy One

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.