NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

resistance points, page-43

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    l didnt actually really watch it as l am usually busy around those times with kids etc,,got sick of checking on the broking account and was in no mood to be starting my trading day at that time,,look l thought it was worth holding for the upside which l am pretty sure first thing everybodys bloods ready to rock n roll,,l was actually going to buy more for a few pips trade as well..it can do whatever from here but if it was to go back into .025 l would be pretty shocked(my thoughts)but who knows,,when you have momentum like we did it is pretty common to overshoot a target which mine was .034 like stated the other day,,if it had played that way most active traders would have sold and rebought anywhere beteween .031 3 cents etc,,this is all short term crap and sometimes doesnt even work to plan lol as shown in todays action with help from the asx ,,anyway longterm the stock actually looks like it can kick a few goals with some huge upside if all plans etc come to fruition etc,thats why l aint fussed holding this time around as its hard to find stocks with huge upside,cash and very nice trading action
    all good for me on neu ,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
-0.510(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.38 $14.42 $13.94 $6.419M 454.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.07 6644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.