BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

kANGAROO 1couldn't agree more - if IV relenza and inhailers are...

1. 433 Posts.
    kANGAROO 1
    couldn't agree more - if IV relenza and inhailers are not ramped up substantially - we are going to see a lot of extra needless deaths-whatever we all think about tamiflu - it has served a purpose and without its production capacity - the world could be in for a catastrophie.vacc wont be widespread till end jan for those nth hem countries that have it.
    I wonder under those circumstances in an emergency declaration weather roche could be forced to convert production from tamiflu to relenza. according to several genetics blogs i'm following - there are already 7 swine flu substrains in circulation and it might not take much for one or more of these to dift far enough away to rendour the current swine flu vacc ineffective- leaving us with another 8mth gap till new vacc- a more virulent virus and one anti viral agent we can rely on in current production.

The move to china by gsk seems too smooth for words - i think they have already seen the writing on the wall and big increases in production world wide are already being rallied

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.