PEK 2.38% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Hi jadedA. my broker knows who did the placement. If he didnt...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hi jaded

A. my broker knows who did the placement. If he didnt know that much he would not be my broker. Its in the announcement.

B. Read my post again. He mentioned the term "shadow broker" and(as per my post, unless they are using one he can see no signs of selling). Its there in my post. BTW, GMP have nothing to do with Pattersons.

C. Not that its anyones business, but my broker sometimes makes money out of me. No surprises there. I dont think he is BSing me, you may,... your decision.

To summerise I dont think GMPs clients have been selling much if any of their relatively piddly placement allotment...but they may been. To tell you the truth at this point I dont care. I think PEK has relfected the market this week, maybe your charts even show this, I dont know...

Its Friday night, i believe PEK has a great future with lots of positive newsflow due. We have been held back IMO this week by forces affecting the whole market. But the future is very promising for PEK IMO and Im off to enjoy a Friday night ale.

Think you should all do the same, you too Jaded! It helps you relax!

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $23.61K 115.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19778 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 11281 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.