PEK 5.13% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Yep shim, the Neo is a biggy for PEK, but not the only one. Its...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yep shim, the Neo is a biggy for PEK, but not the only one. Its prominence in the evolving frictionless magnet sector though ensures N-iums growth potential.

I always read all the other main REE stocks stuff, even though no matter how promising other stocks sound, so does PEK, so I read around but keep by far the lions share of my REE investment here. But each to their own, many go for several place bets. With PEK my stategy is waiting for the big win. I think our mineral mix and resource size is making the win potential look really good come new year.

Dont know if i agree with you shim about governments etc shorting, sounds a bit conspiracy theory to me, though I am open to anything that has some evidence to the theory. I reckon there is lots of corruption in the world i just dont reckon anyone can cooperate enough with each other to pull off the big shorts and scams suggested in some posts. Think little ones happen but non corrupt people cant cooperate so I find it a stretch to think corrupt Governments etc can get it together to cooperate to hold prices down in a whole sector like REEs.

People have ideas about the world gold sector and price being controlled by a "they", maybe it is but before I believe it Id like to know who "they" are and where they live so at least so i can gatecrash one of their parties! Ha ha!

I personally reckon REEs have been held back for the same reason as all other stocks in the market in the last 9 months or so. We all know about those, world debt etc..

And the shutdown of illegal mining putting a tempory glut in the market, which is clearing.

Also it(REEs) became less topical in the financial press, nothing holds their attention forever.

But stories(inventions) like this Dysons one (if these vacumes are much better and everyone wants one and there are other application for the tech could be huge) and also stories about REE metal prices rising in the new year as Chinese restrictions take hold will drive REEs back into prominence IMO in the financial press.

Anyway shim we do agree about the important things, being the very promising future of PEK, the stong future of N_ium and also the other rare elements Ngualla holds. Its a pretty good mix to be holding mega resources of at this point in history.

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $37.42K 196.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21072 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 35689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.