AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

resistance, page-36

1. 85,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "For example: did you know that AJX was intending to tender for being a supplier of not only chemicals but fully treated cloth? Think about it, they don't have facilities to produce cloth. Did they maybe get a third party on board and co-brand? We don't know anything about this......"

arrh, the after hours consultant discussed this at length the other day - saying how ajx would be at risk with certain mechanisms and protected with others.

She was going to write to NC about this but decided to wait when we went into halt to see what happens.

Several of you have talked about reading between the lines - and I concur - both in business - and especially in government and certainly in defense.

That is the thing - very few people see to be able to do this - this announcement has more between the lines than in the lines themselves.

I was not surprised but, I am constantly amazed at how some things sell off on announcement - it seems to happen most times - few times it just isn't justified - this is one of them

Those who have the story and have the conviction can use this to their advantage - as can some who are very quick to think it through ------------- for the rest poor dears.

I am serious about that - really anyone who sold off this am on that ann. in the belief that it wasn't good enough and/or just followed the market - well, they got done really.

That's life I guess - for every one that was lost there was a winner.

have a great night

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 986958 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.