AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

resistance, page-37

1. 85,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think they are a natural - but so are many others - oil and gas workers, any worker where ignition risk is -------- it really is a big field.

But it really is just a start when you start to think about bedding, curtains, kids clothes, upholstery, carpets ---------- I won't say the list is endless - but, it sure is long.

We are finally starting to get a sort of grasp on what revenue and margins the military can provide - and that is massive in itself ------------ but, the reality is ------------ it is tiny compared to commercial markets.

There are a few who clearly have a clue what this means - and I will bet some of the late buyers today know - as do those who drove it back up from 39.5 to about 47 without much fuss.

This is a big runner - it has it written all over it -- anyone who wants to be in this should be reading like mad for a few days - and really getting a grip on it.

Then you need to sit with someone smart - if one is not smart enough themselves - to really pull apart these announcements.

Most people give announcements a cursory look and write them off.

When do those people get convinced? When the income comes in - and although that is ok - you really miss the big profit boat.

Look at NEA - NEA moved relentlessly north on quarter reports and one particular half report from memory ------------------------ but, who bought at 3 cents, 4 cents, 7 cents?

Those who knew the detail ----------------- they KNEW.

AJX to me is the same ---------------------- look at the people on this forum who are really across it ------------------- they KNOW ---------- they run the figures - the figures don't lie.

Today was a little baby step -------------------- one we probably would not have heard about except for being forced by the speeding ticket --------------

so, what do they have for us before xmas? ------------ well, maybe we got part of it today - but, you also have to put in the same cake mix - what is about to happen tomorrow night.

This announcement isn't about 'historical' yardage. This is about far far more than this.

If one hasn't read this announcement - one needs to read it -------------- many times.

Have a great night - could be interesting tomorrow.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 103720 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.